Last Updated Nov 2020
Who We are
Party Savvy Ltd is a registered UK company, (Reg No:05623937) selling online party and baby gifts. We have a the following websites allowing customers to buy online securely on www.partysavvy.co.uk
Party Savvy takes the privacy of its customers very seriously. We understand that you want to know how information about you is used, stored, and shared. And we understand the importance of protecting your personal information. Nobody wants to have their personal information sold or misused and we will never sell your personal information to anyone.
The personal information given by you when you shop on our website, or communicate via email or Telephone or mail is to assist us to process your order and to keep you informed with the progress of it. Where "we" or "Us" used in this document will refer to Party Savvy Ltd
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions.
Types of Information we collect
We collect information to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your experience. Some information that we collect from you can be used to identify you or can be reasonably used in connection with other information to identify you. This information is called “personal information” and includes your name, postal address, email address, phone number, and payment information. Payment information is not stored and is only collected for purpose of placing an order. Our payment gateway is Braintree, Amazon Pay or Apple. We do not store payment information
You directly share personal information with us when you make an online purchase with us, when you create an account on one of our Websites, when you sign up to our email list, when you visit or post a comment on one of our social media pages, and when you contact us or request customer service.
How do we use the Personal information we collect about you when an order is placed?
- Your Name and address and delivery address (if this is different) so we can prepare and deliver your order as you have requested.
- Your email address. This allows us send you an order confirmation and to let you know how and when your order left our premises and how you can trace its progress.
- Party Savvy will use your personal information to send invoices where appropriate and contact you about your order.
- Your telephone number is requested in case we need to call (or text) you if we have a query about your order it also allows our Courier companies to text you or the recipient that you have placed the order for to contact you about the delivery of the order.
- Your credit card details go directly onto the servers of PayPal, Apple Pay or Braintree when you enter them during the checkout process. No credit card or other payment information is ever stored on any of our servers or retained in any form.
- We do not take payment details over the phone.
- Some of your personal data has to be passed to other companies for the purposes of taking payment of your order (eg. card processing companies) and delivering it to you (eg. couriers) but they only receive the information necessary to complete their function.
- Any information given on a third party for receiving a delivery is only used for completing the function of the delivery and the information will be passed on to the courier companies to fulfill that function.
The indirect data that we collect may automatically be combined with other information that you provide and may be aggregated and used for statistical purposes. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalised products, services and advertisements. It also helps us to estimate how many people may be interested in certain products, store your user preferences allowing us to customise the Website to your individual interests, recognise you when you revisit our Website, and speed up your online experience with Party Savvy.
What information we send to you ?When you place your order you will receive an e-mail confirming your order and delivery instructions. On Occasion we may have to call you regarding your order. We may email you with invoices or information regarding your order, or if you have requested us to contact you.
If Party Savvy is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset sale, bankruptcy or reorganisation, your personal information may be shared, as well as retained by us.
Our information gathering techniques.We use tracking technology to provide data on operating systems, screen resolutions and locations. This enables us to improve our products and services to meet worldwide demand. When you become a registered shopper your information is held on a secure server and a cookie is used to recognize you when you shop at our store.
The procedures we have in place to safeguard your privacy.
We have put in place various security procedures to safeguard your personal information, including a secure server using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for encryption of your credit / debit card details, (view Security information) these details are taken using Braintree and Paypal and Apple Pay, so we will never see your credit card details.
Social Media Advertising
We use Facebook, Instagram,Twitter and Pintrest tracking pixels to collect browser data, which we use to send personalised Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest ads to users who have recently visited our website.
When you sign up for our email newsletter, your email address may be uploaded to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest so that we can send you personalised social media ads.
How long we keep your information
Party Savvy will keep your information for as long as it is needed for the processing purpose, when it is no longer needed it will be securely destroyed or deleted. For example, where you have created an online account, your information is retained for a period of 7 years following account closure, to allow for any related queries or legal claims. Accounting and payment information is generally retained for 6 years from the end of the applicable financial year in accordance with general accounting practices / HMRC guidelines.
Party Savvy Ltd is UK registered (Reg No:05623937). We have appointed an internal Data Protection Officer to take responsibility for the care we take with your personal information and this person can be contacted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 01225 819988 or writing to us at our address:
Party Savvy Ltd
4 Masons Whrf
If you have any questions please email us email@example.com